Being a virgin, Getting horny, Finding Virgins


Being a virgin challenge
Being a virgin challenge would be a whole year with no sex. A great challenge to make sure you understand if you are truly lusting or loving. It could teach you to fight the urge of your sexual organs control over your mental especially in a tough situation that brings adultery & perverseness. Going celibate a whole year is pretty tough right now in my opinion because I like to rock the boat.

My defense is dudes that wait to have sex, can end up outta luck in some cases where the girls find a new knight in shining armor when things start to kick off. You don’t wanna be that guy that dates a girl and she has a bad attitude towards your whole vibe as a man that possess no sexual experience, and in return, she doesn’t give up the goods.

I was a virgin for 18 years before I got lucky one night it wasn’t special, and now I wish I could've lost my virginity in a special way but I don’t care, all in all, I have gone a year without having sex and learned a lot about myself. Seems like I can’t go without sex for a full month now when I'm in a relationship. Kids nowadays burn their virgin card at early ages. In today’s society, you can become virgin-less in your early teens.





Horny people stuck in thirst buckets
Getting horny is the way of life, and it’s natural to have increased urges for sexual intercourse I found that staying busy is what can bring you success when exiting thirsty land. Detaching yourself from harassing every girl you meet. Staying focused on yourself can build some momentum until a wife-like girl appears. You never know when she will show so be ready.
Do virgin still exist
Sure they do and they're everywhere. Virgins are pretty good people and real virgins are egotistic about their beliefs in not having sex. You get to see the real love in relationships outside of sex. It’s a touchy conversation to talk about virginity, mary the mother of Jesus was supposedly a virgin. God did that, but it seems like girls love men who are virgins like Russell Westbrook, and usually fall in love and be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listen to your haters in 2018 use their best words to win!

Patients:Bad attitudes to high gratitude